Re: Software Defined DSP Satellite Radio Project?

I think this is a great idea. The tough part will be finding someone to
divide up the tasks into bite sized pieces an putting them up for "adoption"
on the net.  But even that could be done by committee. If we can ever decide
on a design spec, this will definitely need it's own reflector! I have
access to a fair amount of RF test equipment to toss into the mix. This
could be fun!

Howie
AB2S