Re: WISP problem

Hi Mike,

Recently I had the same problem with UO 22. I was getting a very strong
signal but nothing appeared on the MSPE.  I checked my configuration and my
BBS call was shown as USOSAT-12 (Wrongly printed in the Amsat Satellite
Summary Sheet) instead of UOSAT5-12 which is correct.

Also under GSC satellite setting : c:\wisp\MSPE.EXE %S was missing in the
schedulling window.   After you put back this equation I hope it solves
your problem.

73

Sangat, 9M2SS

At 07:46 31/10/00 -0600, Michael Malloy wrote:
>I recently got started on the pacsats and am currently using WISP. I have
>been able to upload and download files reliably on KO-25 but nothing seems
>to be happening on the UO-22, KO-23 and TO-31 birds. It just remains at Auto
>Idle.I have checked the callsigns and am using the primary uplink and
>downlink frequencies. The setups all seem to be the same. I am using a
>Timewave PK-96 modem. The modem seems to be receiving 9600 baud data but
>nothing is happening in WISP on these other pacsats. Am I missing something
>here? Looking for ideas.
>
>73 Mike N9WJV
>

>----

Sangat Singh, 9M2SS
111, Jln. Terasek Lapan
Bangsar Baru
59100 KUALA LUMPUR (MALAYSIA)
Tele: 60 3 + 2284 8873
Fax: 603 + 2282 7373
H/P: 017 884 9405

IMPORTANT:  Please note the change in telephone numbers qith immediate
effect.

E-mail:  <sangat@pop.jaring.my>
	<tiung@po.jaring.my>

http://www.atmsb.com.my