Re: Kenwood TS-2000

At 11:59 AM 10/31/00 EST, you wrote:
>The brochures available on the Kenwood site make it much clearer the 2 m/70
>cm is for dual-receive only (like the IC-820H/821H/910H), not necessarily
sat
>operation (which is separate port like the FT-847):
http://216.133.235.165/Amateur/Current_Brochures/TS-2000%20Specs.pdf

I'm looking to retire my 13 year old TS-440. Not having 23cm out of box on
the TS-2000 doesn't bother me too much because I have 23cm on my TS-790.

The words on the specs sheet, "Transverter frequency Ready" have me worried
that the rig might not be able to do full-duplex modes UV or VU for ao-10
or the Fuji's.  It does appear that it should be able to work the FM and
digital birds ok though.

73 de KB7ADL