Re: Kenwood TS-2000

At 04:31 PM 10/31/00 -0500, "Woody" <kj4so@ipass.net> wrote:
>Hi Jerry:
>
>I was getting pretty excited about the TS-2000, until I checked out the photo
>on the link that you listed.  I hope the photo is a joke, but doubt that it
>is.  I do not care how well it may work, that's the ugliest rig that I have
>ever seen.

You Noticed!, the thing I did was take a good long look at it. Then don't
look at it for a couple weeks. Then after a couple weeks when you look at
it again, it don't look as bad.

The ts-2000 kind of reminds me of that Icom HF radio ad that they ran a few
years ago. The bold print at the top of the ad read "They laughed when they
saw my radio."

73 de kb7adl