Re: Kenwood TS-2000

Hello Jon...For all the hype that has been going on about this new rig
for a year now I still believe
that its not even in production yet...I was at Dayton and saw this rig
under glass and I think its
just a plastic box with nothing inside...They were asking at that time
what you would like in a radio
of this kind and I also heard it was at big hamfest in Japan and was
still under glass so as far as
I can tell we will have to wait and see...Personally I think Kenwood
dropped the ball and I still wonder
why no one has built a radio that covers all ham bands 160 thru  and
including 222 mhz and 2.4ghz