Re: Wondows Question

Bdale Garbee <bdale@gag.com> wrote:

>railfan@flash.net (GPersons) writes:
>
>>Windows may not be the best OS out there, but it is certainly
>>the most used and we are stuck with it, like it or not.
>
>I'm sorry you feel stuck.  I don't.
>
>         http://www.debian.org/intro/about

Hear! Hear! I don't feel stuck either.

This is an opportunity to develop and deploy some of our
own technology, without having to wait for others to
develop it for us. We seem to have gotten out of the
habit of doing this - as was pointed out (not by me, but
I was going to) in the Strategy session Sunday.

                                   - Hospital/Shafte