Anyone in Pasadena ?

Hello,

Perhaps you live in Pasadena Texas ?

I am trying to find out if a company called
V. J. Products, Inc still excists.

The reason being is that I have a linear
amplifier manufactured by said company
and I would like to found out if they
still have a circuit diagram for it.

       V-J
   Two Meters
     V-J 90PL

Mine is given up the ghost for some unknown
reason.

More importantly, it's the amplifier that I
use when reading the R.S.G.B. news on a
Sunday morning...and it gets the news/signal
to the stations around and about in the odd
nook and cranny that dont or cant usually receive
a signal from elsewhere.

I would be grateful to hear from anyone with
any information that will help along a speedy
repair.

Regards,

Dave G1OCN.

Island of Portland. Dorset. IO80SM