Re: Kenwood TS-2000

The UT-20 (1.2 gHz) is listed as optional on the Kenwood spec sheet (just
like the IC-910H).  BTW, it looks like the Icom will come in three flavors:
IC-910 - low power (10 W) version
IC-910D - 50 W version, probably only sold in JA
IC-910H - high power version (100/75/10 W)

Also worthy of note is Texas Towers is listing the FT-817 for $749 (not yet
type accepted).  We are only two generations away from an all-mode, all-band
HT!
73,
Jerry, K5OE

<hammond@surrealnet.net> writes: