Re: Re: Wondows Question

I'm about ready to install Debian on a Motorola
68040 VME board.  It runs on more than just
Intel systems and has built-in support for ham
radio applications.

I also use FreeBSD 4.1.1-stable (soon to be 4.2)
with KDE-2.0 and KOffice on my main desktop PC.
It's very nice as compared to Windows...

73
Mike N4CNW