Kenwood TS-2000

Hi all,
I pinged one of the vp's at kenwood to see what they can pass on.
The FCC has strict rules about pre-announcing radios which have not
completed FCC type acceptance etc., which is part of the reason
for limited details on the TS-2000.

To Kenwood:

There has been a lot of mail around about the TS-2000, but none
of it offical.  I know the 2000 is not for sale in the usa, etc.
but is there any offical information which can be releated
at this time.

73 Miles

Reply from Kenwood:

info will be posted on our website very soon,
delivery is scheduled for the end of December,
price TBA.