Re: Kenwood TS-2000

I have a hard time swallowing the wording on some of those adds.  Maybe I'm
naive, but I would think Kenwood would provide for mode L abilities, etc.

I'm guessing that the wording suggests the use of a second receiver that
can be used at the same time as the primary receiver, and maybe we are
reading it too literally.  Or perhaps something has been lost in the
translation :)

SURELY the radio will run one band on one VFO/main band and another on the
other VFO/sub band?  AND do it with any mode, with any band.  Although, I
certainly would want to go play with one before I dropped $2k for the rig
plus another $500 (guessing) for 1.2GHz!

73,

Mark N8MH