WISP problem

I recently got started on the pacsats and am currently using WISP. I have
been able to upload and download files reliably on KO-25 but nothing seems
to be happening on the UO-22, KO-23 and TO-31 birds. It just remains at Auto
Idle.I have checked the callsigns and am using the primary uplink and
downlink frequencies. The setups all seem to be the same. I am using a
Timewave PK-96 modem. The modem seems to be receiving 9600 baud data but
nothing is happening in WISP on these other pacsats. Am I missing something
here? Looking for ideas.

73 Mike N9WJV