Re: RS13 QRM

Don Roland wrote:

> I for one would be very sorry to see Mode K disappear
> on RS 12/13.  I believe it has done much to influence
> others to become interested in Amateur Satellites.  If
> the FM birds are considered the "easy sats" for the
> non-HF licensed I would say that RS-12/13 is considered
> the "easy sat" for those with full privileges.

Yes Don,
i agree with you.
The unforgettable RS10/11 was my first love: my first satellite.
Worked almost in the nights when my child, that time 8 months old, was
sleeping.
I am not HF licenced and satellites are the only ways to come out of
here when other propagations are OFF (six meters, two meters, 70 cm).
I wonder if some other mode A satellite will be in project somewere.
This is my simple opinion of course.
Best wishes from sunny Sicily Island.

--
      Roy Orlando IW9ELR