Re: Mail Readers for this List (was Windows Question)

The message <>
  from  GPersons <railfan@flash.net> contains these words:

> Have you been to the Eudora web site lately? They are now offering ways to
> use the full program at no cost. Check it out!

Thanks Gary.  I had heard that one of the well known readers was
freely available in the full version, but I didn't know which one it
was.   The older version I have been trying out was supplied by my ISP.

         Clive    G3CWV

         Hitchin, North Hertfordshire, UK.