UO-14 and FO-20

Hi all,
UO-14 over Europe.
Over the last two weeks I have listened to UO-14 over Europe - and I think
we still have a few problems with the operating practice.
One is that a lot of stations give their locator when calling CQ. That just takes
time away from actual QSO's.
Another is that people seem to call CQ at times, where they cannot hear the satellite.

Personally I think it is enough to work one other station per pass - that should make it
possible for more people to use the satellite and get a QSO.

FO-20.
The old bird seems to be able to operate for about 30 min. after entering eclipse. That has been
with almost no trafic.

73 OZ1MY/Ib