Looking for P3D

Nice posting from  Bob WB4APR

P3D and the ISS give us a great opportunity to
"strut our stuf" as Bob puts it.

In Central England we plan to do just that with our
demonstation station which is part of a multi million
pounds reasearch centre and public attraction called
The National Space Centre.  URL www.nssc.co.uk

Opening in Spring 2001 this major centre will attract
thousands of visitors each year,  and thanks to great co-operation
with the organisers we  will have a first class ground station
on analogue and digital satellites.

Called the National Space Centre Amateur Radio Society  (NSC-ARS)
our call sign  M1NSC.

Web site under construction at   http://www.nsc-ars.fsnet.co.uk

see you on P3D

73  John G7HIA