Leonids Meteor Shower Registration Page

LEONIDS METEOR SHOWER REGISTRATION

Web Page registration is now available for those who will be participating
in the upcoming November Leonids Meteor Shower event. The purpose of
registering is to provide a real-time list of participants. This should
expedite communication and increase the chances of success. There are 8
questions, it should take about 1 minute to complete. Click on the URL
below and then click on REGISTER.

http://w9if.net/cgi-bin/beaconet/main.pl

I got interested in this facet of amateur radio after reading the article
by W2EV in the Nov 99 issue of QST. I quickly realized that my chances of
success could be increased if I knew who was participating so I knew where
to point the beam. It was out of this need that I developed this
registration page. I hope that you find it useful.

For those interested in more information, the Nov 1999 QST article by W2EV
and the Nov 2000 issue of QST (page 28 and 83) may be useful.

Rich Parry, W9IF