Logging Software

I have been using the logging system on QRZ lately, just because it was
convient.  This weekend, I decided to use it for the contest.  I've decided
I need something a little nicer for local (Non-Web) use, and am putting out
feelers.  Anyone have one they would recommend?

Also, can anyone recommend that truly supports import from ADIF format so
that I don't have to retype 125 different entries?

Dave, N8KXA