Meteor MSCW/ Sat antennas?

I konw this is off topic but was wondering if anyone has tried meteor
scatter HSCW with circular polarized antennas? I've been wanting to attempt
this mode for some time and this months QST article sparked my interest once
again.

During last years Leonids shower, I was able to copy much of the activity on
2 and 6 meters ( I have.wav files if anyone is interested) but that was
during a major shower and the pings ( fireballs) were intense. I would
assume that having the ability to elevate ones antennas, as most sat-ops do,
may increase ones chances with less than perfect antennas?

Any suggestions ?

73, Tony
AB2CJ