Re: G5400B

ve2me@AMSAT.Org writes:

> my G5400B controller isnt working when I
>  turn the power switch on, the fuse looks
>  ok ,but I cant find the  current rating
>  maked on the fuse , can anyone help

My diagram shows the fuse as 2 A for 120 Vac and 1 A for 220 Vac.  If the
fuse is good, check terminals A1 and E1 for +5 Vdc +/-.  I bought a dead one
recently and fixed it by replacing the voltage regulator:  I substituted the
UA7806 with a common 7805 (both in a TO-220 package) from RS and got it
working FB.
73,
Jerry, K5OE