Iss Frequencies

        FWIW 	I wonder what the flap is all about.  Split frequencies is
not a problem for most of us.  In fact every one I know has at least a
handi that is capable of ODD splits and most of the entry level mobile
rigs are the same or have dual VFO's a good example of this is the
RadioShack HTX-242 which is being closed out at an unbelievable price
$129.95.
                                                    "73"
                                                       John
                                                          NX5E