Unbelieveable SO-35 pass over VKZL Oct 29 2000

Hello All!

We had an excellent SO-35 pass over VK/ZL this afternoon (05:50z approx).  Much
to the surprise of the regulars, it seems half of ZL turned out for this pass,
making it an exiting DX opportunity for us VKs, who were outnumbered
considerably.

Stations heard or worked from here were from the following call areas:

VK2
VK3 (obviously! - there were at least 3 or 4 of us :) )
VK4
ZL1 (multiple stations)
ZL2 (multiple stations)
ZL3 (multiple stations)

Thanks to those present for making it one of the most interesting passes to
date, the trans-Tasman activity was really something. :)

Ig the high level of ZL activity continues, I may consider changing the mix of
passes I put on the schedule to favour ZL more, unless VK6 and VK8 make more
use of the bird when it's out west.

Tony, VK3JED

.. ction call to load Windows:  here_piggy_piggy_piggy_piggy