Re: KCT Problem & Solution

Tom, that may not have been the problem.  If you had any of the TSR KCT
drivers running at the time you started Nova you would have had competing
KCT drivers since Nova hads its own driver.  If you had run something like
InstantTrack which uses the DOS TSR driver, the driver is there until you
reboot the PC regardless of whether or not the tracking program is closed.
With multiple drivers running, the relays will act exactly as you
described.  You would have a very confused rotor control box with two
"bosses" telling it what to do.  When you shut down the PC, the TSR would
have disappeared and if not loaded again the next time the PC was started,
the Nova driver would have been the only boss.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org