KCT Problem & Solution

This morning, the relays in my azel control boxes chattered when NOVA tried
to send commands to them; all four relays (left, right, up and down) were
affected.  Figuring I had a low voltage problem, I cracked open the computer
case, removed the KCT card, cleaned the edge connector on the card, and
reseated it.  When I fired the computer back up, all was well.  A simple,
but effective fix.

Tom WA9AFM/5