From: "Mark West" <M.West@iSecuritas.com>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2000 3:44 AM
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] Re: Windows Question

: Man oh man, you guys are such cyber-wimps. Why
: do you need the crutch of a directory system like
: DOS, or a monitor for that matter. When I was
: growing up we learned how to program on a PDP 1107,
: this machine has paddle swithches for input and
: a bank of LEDs for output. It worked fine then
: and it works fine now. EDLN and VI, who needs all
: that fancy stuff? and what is it really good for
: anyway?
: