Re: School Demo; Thanks to all

Hello Santillo,!

24 Oct 00 10:44, you wrote to 'Amsat':

 SJ> The school cleared out most of the library to make way for the
 SJ> students and revised class schedules so they could be apart of the
 SJ> demo during AOS.  Most of the student body and half the staff
 SJ> participated in the demonstrations.

Good to hear! :-)

Speaking of demos, our club demo on Friday evening went well too.  There was a
lack of stations, but a few club members provided their own test signals while
mobile on the way home, and got a buzz out of working UO-14 while mobile! :)

 SJ> K6YK, KC8IDG, VA3BJD, KB0RQ, VA3PKF, VA3PJB, K8KFJ, W7JPI, VE3OKS,
 SJ> N5ZML, VE2DIV, KA8IJY, N1ORC, KB2WQM, AA1WI, WB4FWQ, KB5EBA,
 SJ> N3JCS, K5OE, KC8LTL, N3MIQ, N1ORC, N7SFI, KG4JAR, KC0GN, KC2GNV,
 SJ> WH2ALC.
 SJ>
 SJ> Again thank you all for your participation.

Well done! :)

Tony, VK3JED

.. he kind that folds.