Active Sats

Hello,
I have been off the satellites for about a year. I know the Amsat site
has a list of sats and what they are doing, but sometimes things change.
Could someone please send a list of sats that are active.  (I do not
want to start screaming and pulling wires trying to get a come back on a
sat that is not working  HI)  I need all modes.   I thought I would blow
the dust off the old Yaesu 736R and see if I can still get up there and
back. Thanks in advance.

Bert   N7TKO
Gold Bar, wa
Amsat 24279