RE: OT Ancient stuff (was Windows question)

Howard Long said:

> And I still remember the days 25 years ago when I debugged programs
> by manually punching holes and filling in holes over my typos on a TTY
> paper tape. And before that on five hole tape.

But how many of you ever have (or better yet - still) produce pictures using
teletype machines?  It's no fair unless you edit the pictures on paper tape?
I still produce a teletype calendar almost every year.  Created and edited
on a model 28 ASR and a model 28 KSR - that's about 400 pounds between the
two machines.

OK, I will admit that I have 3 PCs at the house running Windows 2000, so I
do admit that there is more recent life than teletype machines!

73