Re: Wondows Question

gosh....if DOS is on the way out, i have some customers that are in big
trouble. they are still using epson hx-20 notebook computers for well
logging (major houston oil companies), cutting tile (hooked directly to the
cutting machine), cooking coffee beans (has a spectrometer attacthed
that looks at the color of the beans that come out of the oven and controls
the speed of roasting). this notebook uses CPM operating system.
someone told me a long time ago that CPM was on its way out. guess
that guy was wrong. i still repair the hx-20 and even repaired one for nasa
that was used aboard the space shuttle about 3 years ago.

73...bruce