From: k6yk@juno.com [mailto:k6yk@juno.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 1:30 AM
To: marsgal42@hotmail.com; amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Re: Windows Question

Laura,
How about :
1. Instant Track
2. Predict 2
3. Lotus 123
4. WJ2O log
5. VHFCONT (VhF contest log)
6. K1EA (Contest log)
7. Packet terminal (Various)
8. I also have a ham "lookup list" system that I made that runs on DOS
with
    the lists being text files and the "lookup" part being batch files
which works
    real good.  (Ham radio being a game of lists such as it is...)

You're not going to like this, but I don't have one single ham program
that
requires windows except "WINGRID" and I don't use it very often because I
hate to
run windows to use it.  The only reason I installed windows on ONE
machine is for
the E-mail and internet so I can look up  QSL info. Can't seem to find a
DOS
program to do it.

73,
John, K6YK