Wondows Question

Like it or not, pure DOS is on its way out. All of you DOS pounders are
going to have to concede to the 21st century and start running Windows.
Windows may not be the best OS out there, but it is certainly the most used
and we are stuck with it, like it or not. There will be a day, I feel, in
the not to distant future when kids will say, DOS, what is that?
I, for one, like to be a Window watcher!

73

Gary