Re: Tracking Program?

> A few days ago someone posted a link for a tracking program written by
> someone in England. I put it in bookmarks to look at later and somehow lost
> it. Can somebody recall it.

It may have been me.  I have converted James Miller's G3RUH PLAN13 to
run under QBASIC.  I haven't put it on my web site yet, but expect to
do so in a few weeks time, when I have sorted out some documentation.
 However I can e-mail the code to you.  Its only about 12K.

On my web site is the original program, which is written in BBC
BASIC.  There is also an interpreter which emulates the BBC computer.
 This is all in package SATILL.ZIP.

The URL is   www.users.zetnet.co.uk/clivew/

--
73