RE: Re: Windows Question

From: "David M. Tipton, PhD" <tiptond@psi.com>
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] Re: Windows Question
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 14:40:36 -0700

> Laura Halliday, VE7LDH, responded:
> > Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL <vlfiscus@mcn.net> wrote:
> > >
> > >This information can be found in Books. I'm surprised people
> > >don't read anymore.
> >
> > Oh. Sorry. You're right, of course. :-)
> >
> > Sorry to be so clueless on the subject - my computer has a
> > penguin inside it (it came on a CDROM, not in a book), and
> > all my computer books have penguins in them.
>
> Good for you.  So who do you call for support or to get a driver for
> unsupported hardware??

I assume that the irony of touting I-don't-really-understand-how-it-works-
I-just-return-it-to-the-factory-for-service solutions in an amateur
radio ("advancing the radio art") and amateur satellite mail list is not
lost upon you.

Never mind that Laura is using a Microsoft-owned (but, I believe, still
not Microsoft-powered) e-mail service...

> :DUCK:

Which usually flags a troll, which is often about as welcome in many forums
as spam.

-tjs