Re: Tracking Program?

At 12:26 PM 10/24/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>A few days ago someone posted a link for a tracking program written by
>someone in England. I put it in bookmarks to look at later and somehow lost
>it. Can somebody recall it.
>Thanks, Larry

The www.amsat.org has a primitive amsat-bb archive capability.
On the main page click the link ftp.amsat.org
Then open the archive directory.
Then the amsat-bb-digest directory.
Then you can look at the files of individual dates.
By going backwards for a few days from the last file maybe you can find it.

I have been urging that a more comprehensive search and archive be
implemented. There has even been a volunteer who has done most of the work.

The feeling seems to be that no one ever wants to search past amsat-bb
messages.

ron w8gus.