Solid State Amplifiers for VHF and UHF

I wish to construct solid state amplifiers for VHF and UHF with 100 - 200W
output, similar to the brick amplifies by Mirage and other popular models.

My VHF/UHF handbooks do not have contruction details for such amplifiers.
Can anyone direct me to a website, handbook or publication with suitable
contruction projects?

I have downloaded some RF amplifier application notes from the Motorola
website for reference.

Your input will be appreciated.

Deon ZR1DQ
www.qsl.net/zr1dq
Everybody has a photographic memory.
It's just that some people do not have any film.