School Demo; Thanks to all

The Lounsbury Hollow Middle School satellite demo was a tremendous success.
The school cleared out most of the library to make way for the students and
revised class schedules so they could be apart of the demo during AOS.  Most
of the student body and half the staff participated in the demonstrations.

My station comprised of a FT-847 with shortened KLM antennas.  The antennas
were a KLM 40CX and 20CP but due to a storm knocking down my tower a couple
months back, the front two-thirds of the antennas were destroyed so I only
used the rear sections of the antennas.  The antennas were controlled
manually.  Despite that they worked very well.

A free lance reporter spent more than two hours photographing and
documenting satellite communications and Amateur Radio discussions in
general.  It really was a lot of fun.  I would like to thank everyone for
letting me "hog" the "birds" a bit.

We logged the following stations.  I apologize if I left anyone out or got
the calls wrong but there was times when the school staff just couldn't log
fast enough.  Hey, I had to give them something to do while I was having all
the fun.  The calls are in no particular order.

K6YK, KC8IDG, VA3BJD, KB0RQ, VA3PKF, VA3PJB, K8KFJ, W7JPI, VE3OKS, N5ZML,
VE2DIV, KA8IJY, N1ORC, KB2WQM, AA1WI, WB4FWQ, KB5EBA, N3JCS,
K5OE, KC8LTL, N3MIQ, N1ORC, N7SFI, KG4JAR, KC0GN, KC2GNV, WH2ALC.

Again thank you all for your participation.

73,

John
N2HMM