2.4 Gig

Message text written by Peter Rogers

        I have heard a signal on it as is, but I should be able to improve
it
with the heliax???

Thanks.

73 Peter VE7AHX.
ve7ahx@rac.ca<

______
Probably not. If you heard AO13 just fine with it as it is, I wouldn't go
chopping on the feedline just yet. Try it on P3D first; chances are that it
will be just fine. Truth is, you would stand a fair chance of making it
worse if you did surgery on it. Also, .141 hardline has about the same loss
as decent RG8.

Good luck,
Ed K9EK
"Mode S:The Book" and various other musings