Post Symposium Events: Computer Shows Sunday in Portland, Me and Wilmington, Ma

Hello,

I have found out that there will be a computer show at Portland Expo this
sunday from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM.  Take Interstate 295 into Portland, Me and get
off at exit 5 to Park Ave.

URL is http://www.ncshows.com.  You get two dollars off the admission if you
bring a copy of the web page -> http://www.ncshows.com/schedule.htm .

The other group doing computer shows will have one on Saturday and Sunday
(Oct 28,29) at the Shriner's Auditorium Interstate 93 Exit 39 in Wilmington,
Ma.  Hours are 10 to 4 Saturday and 10 to 3 sunday.
URL is http://www.pcshow.com

I could claim credit for arranging this but I have not connection with these
people.  I just attend their shows and buy from vendors.

73 Eric