Re: RE: [AMSAT-bb] SO-35

Hi Dan

The error is in the HTML version on the AMSAT web site.
(See cut & paste below)

73

Peter
VA3PKH

[ANS thanks Chris Jackson, G7UPN / ZL2TPO, for UO-14 information]

SunSat SO-35

Uplink 436.291 MHz CW/LSB
Downlink 145.825 MHz CW/LSB
Launched February 23, 1999 by a Delta II rocket from Vandenberg Air
Force Base in California
Operational.