RE: [AMSAT-bb] SO-35

Hi Joe,

You wrote:

> Is SO-35 really running single channel SSB / CW, in mode B?  The latest
> ANS says
>
> "SunSat SO-35
> Uplink 436.291 MHz CW/LSB
> Downlink 145.825 MHz CW/LSB"
>
> Is this correct?  I have never worked SO-35, but was going to try this
> evening.
>
> Thanks and 73,
> Joe

I'm Dan, NN0DJ, ANS editor. I'm not sure just what 'ANS' you are talking
about in asking about SO-35, but I can tell you I've never put a SSB/CW
reference in the SO-35 ANS satellite report.

Here is what I currently post:

SUNSAT SO-35
Mode J Uplink:	       	145.825 MHz FM
Mode J Downlink:	436.250 MHz FM

Mode B Uplink:		436.291 MHz FM
Mode B Downlink:	145.825 MHz FM
Launched: February 23, 1999 by a Delta II rocket from Vandenberg
Air Force Base in California

I hope this clears any confusion.

--73 Dan NN0DJ--