Re: Re: Windows Question

Joseph V Murray wrote:

> Hi All on BB
>
> I was told the the new MS Windows ME will not run DOS programs.
> Anyone know of confirmation or correction to this statement .
>
> Thanks
>
> Joe Murray  K0VTY.

Joe,

Wrong!  Both Windows 2000 and Windows ME will run DOS programs just
fine.  I have 3 computers running Win2K here and I have run several DOS
problems at various times.  A friend of mine has several computers
running Windows ME and he told me that DOS programs run fine on those as
well.  If you have some specific program you would like tested on
Windows 2000, I would be happy to do so.

73
Jim Walls - K6CCC
k6ccc@amsat.org
http://home.earthlink.net/~k6ccc/