DL95/96 XE2YVW

Hi boys, I will be in Dl95/96 intersection tomorrow 23 Oct in the 4 pass of AO27 and UO14 just in the morning, I dont have reco
rder so please if you need the QSL just email me your request...
Good luck and is a Nuevo Leon state for MEXICO 2000 award !!!
73 de Al
XE2YVW
Pd sorry about delay to send some QSLs but I will send soon ( I feel like a member for the black list )....