Re: RS13

On Wednesday, 18 October 2000, AB2CJ wrote:

> Recently I've found that RS13's Robot "channel" was on but the robot
> wasn't.
> If you'd like to hear it, I have a recording of yours truly working the
> RS12
> Robot before RS13 was turned on.

Hi Tony.  I have a QSL card for RS-12 Robot QSO #1334 with K8KFJ.
The QSO was in October of 1998 and signed "Andy" (Andrej Mironov)
but I don't recall his callsign or the address I sent my request to.

I remember the Robot requiring almost perfect CW so most of us just
pre-programmed a CW memory for the callup.  The Robot didn't tolerate
goof-ups on CW.  :-)

It was definitely fun working that invisible Robot guy.

73 //Gary *K8KFJ*
AMSAT #32574