847 desencing

Hi Gang

If I use my masthead preamp(Landweir) with the 847 I experience de-sencing
on the 70cm's downlink
This does not apply if I use the internal preamp in the rig or if I use a
BNOS preamp in the shack.

When using a 736R with the Ant's stacked vertically using the Landweir....no
problems.The problems seems to come when the ant's are stacked horizontal

To add to the confusion ,Terry G1WPR has severe de-sencing with a Landweir
pre amp in the shack(ant's stacked horizontal)using a FT736R)

Interesting!!

Malc
G7NFO

Oh to be young again!