HOME BREWING A SATELLITE TRACKING SYSTEM

Over the past years I have been asked by numerous people for
the details
of my home brewed antenna tracking system. I have at last
got around to
writing it up along with a few photos on how it all fits
together.
     It has been in operation now for around 8 years with
virtually no troubles.
Anyone with a reasonable mechanical knowledge, a welder,
grinder and basic
hand tools should be able to build a similar system..... It
is quite capable of
steering  2 long Yagis (15 feet long) as well as a dish up
to 4 ft. diam. all at
once. Hopefully it will get a lot of use next year with P3D.

You will find the construction notes and photos on my web
site listed below.
I would really appreciate hearing from anyone who builds a
similar setup.
Best of luck.

                          73 de Tony....VK5ZAI.

Check out my web Page at: