Re: Best Sat rig 847 desensing

Some of you did not read my post carefully concerning the desensing problem I
described. The problem was caused by spurious signals and not the third
harmonic. The spur was not getting  into the 70cm rx via antenna so no amount
of filters, antenna  separation, etc., could help.

I did not say all 847s have this problem but it has shown up in several units.

David KE4YYD