Re: Sat VisualBasic Source

Franco,

I've used James Miller's PLAN13 for many applications, some of which
can be found on my web site -   www.users.zetnet.co.uk/clivew/

Download the package SATILL.ZIP.  This contains a BBC interpreter
which enables you to run and check out the original BBC code.

I've also modified the original code to run in QBASIC.  This is a
program called PLAN13QB.BAS.  If you are interested, I can e-mail a
copy to you (it's only about 20-30K).  It should be quite easy to put
it into VisualBasic, but you will have to set up the input/output
part of the program and controls to your own requirements.  Some time
ago I started to do this in VB5, but haven't finished it yet!  At
least the code went in without any errors.

Applications using this code with QBASIC are in packages ORBILL.ZIP &
U2MAG1.ZIP.
on my web site, and I will add PLAN13QB.ZIP in a few week time, when
I have prepared some documentation.

Hope this helps.

73

         Clive    G3CWV