Re: WX SAT

Zachary Michael <kb9uqq_2000@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Does anybody know where I can get a program called WX SAT?
>I think that is the name of it.

Follow the links from www.rig.org.uk. This is the Remote
Imaging Group's web page, devoted to weather satellites and
things.

Aside: should we consider a link from AMSAT-NA's web page
to this information? Satellites are satellites, and weather
satellites are an excellent entry to the field.

                                   - Hospital/Shafte