School Satellite Demonstration

Hello all.

This Monday, Oct 23rd I will be demonstrating satellite communications to
the 5th and 6th grade students of Lounsberry Hollow Middle School.  The
school is located in Sussex County New Jersey, grid square FN21rf.

We plan on operating:

AO-27  ~9:01AM AOS EDT

UO-14 ~10:23AM AOS EDT   *

AO-27 ~10:39AM AOS EDT   *

FO-20 ~11:48AM AOS EDT

UO-14 ~12:02PM AOS EDT   *

The AOS times above are for the schools QTH.  Passes with the  " * "  are
good pass for our location.  The other passes are questionable due to hills
just to the east.

I did a satellite demonstration like this last year and it was a tremendous
success.  A few hundred students and almost the entire school staff
witnessed the demo.  We worked stations from Maine to Florida and as far
West a Utah.

So if anyone is around this Monday morning feel free to say hello to N2HMM
and company.

Address questions to n2hmm@warwick.net <mailto:n2hmm@warwick.net> .

73,

John