Re: tracking through APRS, LINUX he said.

> > So...What you are saying is you have a version of APRSdata for Linux? It
> > will broadcast relevant information for all Ham Satellites?
>
> No, APRSdata.exe does not work under linux...

Let me rephrase that.  It should run under a DOS emulator...  To read all
about APRSdata and how it updates all APRS HT's and mobiles about the
satelites and any other local info, see the new-revised:

http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/satinfo.html

de WB4APR, Bob